Question Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.3, Driver issue with Windows 10.

Omar_14

Reputable
Jan 13, 2016
Yesterday, I bought a sapphire nitro+ 5500 xt card, and install it in my PC, then install the driver software from the AMD site.

At first, it runs smoothly, with the driver and played some games. And it was running smoothly.

Then today, when I started the game, it was running okay, then got the black screen and the game crashes, then tried to start the game but game couldn't run. Then when I try to check the driver software got the message "No AMD Driver is installed" so I uninstall the driver software, then download the file again from their site, and try to run again, and got the same message, again.

Then again uninstall the Driver software with the DDU and download the file again and install it, again got the same message, and this has been like this ever since.
In the device manager, the GPU is showing with an error message "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)".

Then I installed a fresh Windows thinking it might resolve the driver issue, but it didn't. Now I don't know what else I can do to make it work, seeking all the good people's help here.

My system config:

Motherboard - Gigabyte Auros B450 Pro WiFi
Processor - AMD Ryzen 2600
Ram - Corsair Vengence 3200MHz 8x2.
PSU - 650w Bronze.
Current Windows Version - 10 pro build 1909

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS