Question Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure after installing ram.

Jun 8, 2020
This message comes up when I turn my computer on "Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure".

The only change I made recently was installing new ram. I replaced my 8 gig xpg Adata stick with two 8 gig vengeance lpx ddr4 sticks.

My specs are as follows:

Windows 10 home AMD RYZEN 5 3600 DDR4 MEMORY SLOTS (TWO) AMD RADEON RX 570 4 GB 240GB SSD AND 1TB HDD

Not sure if this is a bad thing or not. It never did this until I installed the ram. I was told anything dd4 will work if I wanted to upgrade my memory so I bought what ram I could find at best buy that was ddr4. Advice would be appreciated! All games and system seem to be running fine with no issues I just get that message when I turn on my PC. I have restarted my pc and the message does not come up anymore. I have even shut it off and turned it back on. The message occurs when my pc has been off awhile and I turn it on. My ram slots are in a1 and b1. The speed comes out to be 3000. I have only got the message 3 times since I installed the ram. I only have 2 ram slots! The issue is not popping up anymore but this has me concerned.

Jun 8, 2020
It happen a 4th time yestarday! I ran a memory test seen to have no issues. Am I over clocking? I dont think adding 8 more gigs is over clocking. Do I need to bring my speed down?