[SOLVED] Raid Spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sytranom

Prominent
Jun 25, 2022
I put my computer in 2 garbage bags for 2 weeks with minimal air because roaches had inhabited it and when I took off the garbage bags I saw lots dead. Could spraying raid spray on my table and then putting my computer on top prevent anymore roaches from leaving and entering the computer?

Solution
Since most species of roach in the US have developed a resistance, if not outright immunity to any pesticides available without special training and licensing, your idea will kill a few but just piss off the rest. If you haven't already you have to call in a licensed exterminator with the proper tools to do the job right the first time.

USAFRet

Titan
Didn't we discuss this the other day?
Yes, we did...

Will your desk being coated in RAID prevent roaches from entering the PC?
Maybe.

The real question is....
Why are there so many roaches?

Sytranom

Prominent
Jun 25, 2022
I had disassembled it but now I want to fully guarantee that none can reenter the pc. There are also lots of roaches because I was previously treating my home and recently found out that they had been living in my computer for a long time so they could populate in there. And now I'm trying to treat both my home and electronics to get rid of them.

USAFRet

Titan
I had disassembled it but now I want to fully guarantee that none can reenter the pc. There are also lots of roaches because I was previously treating my home and recently found out that they had been living in my computer for a long time so they could populate in there. And now I'm trying to treat both my home and electronics to get rid of them.
guarantee....

4 bowls of water
4 stout sticks.

The sticks in the bowls of water, supporting the PC.
Basically, your PC in a moat.

But...eradicate the roaches from the house.

Since most species of roach in the US have developed a resistance, if not outright immunity to any pesticides available without special training and licensing, your idea will kill a few but just piss off the rest. If you haven't already you have to call in a licensed exterminator with the proper tools to do the job right the first time.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.