tried it in windows 10 but they are readonly and i can't clear it
i tried almost everything
is the raid caused that problem?
how can i fix that please ?
still only low level format didn't try
what you suggest ?

Thanks

Solution
is it the same to use linux in vm ? (virtualbox)
maybe. I do not know the procedure. I prefer booting into linux for things like this. the live drive will have access to the hardware without any software virtualization/drivers/software setting getting in the way.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
remove the partition and install a new partition on each drive.

boot into linux and see if it see the drives, can access them if it does, and maybe you can delete or format in linux. linux does not obey windows files permissions.

Linux Canned Rant
Boot to a USB drive with linux on it. grab a USB drive, a copy of rufus and a linux distribution.
http://distrowatch.com/ has tons of differing linux distributions and download links. I personally am fond of linux mint with cinnamon.
https://rufus.ie/ the utility used to extract the ISO file to the USB drive.

use rufus to extract the selected ISO to the thumb drive. it will make the drive bootable and you can run linux from the drive once done.
Reboot into linux and proceed to test the hardware. connect to internet, watch videos, await problems.
if linux is good and stable the issue is most likely inside windows or otherwise software related.
this is a test of the hardware.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
i can see the drive in windows, i can't access it
what commands i need to use in linux
like low format commands...

not commands. programs, in mint look for the disks applet, it will open the equivalent of disk manager.
iu

you should be able to mount the drive and explore the contents, the minus sign removes the partition, the gears are the tools and settings.
there is also Gparted
maxresdefault.jpg

which remind me of partition magic. you can examine and manipulate the partitions here.
youtube is the friend of the linux newbie, many videos and step by step guides available.