Question Raijintek Antila Pure reservoir - Looking for experiences and feedback please, I've never heard of Raijintek but the product looks amazing

euphoria4949

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2012
I'm looking for anyone with experience with the Raijintek Antila Pure reservoir or the manufacturer as I've never heard of them. I couldn't find many reviews after a few weeks/months of use, most are just unboxings or install reviews.

As it's water cooling I'm very nervous about using brands or hardware I can't find tons of reviews on.
Really appreciate anyone's feedback if you have experience with them, thank you.

waau-641_waau_641_02_800x800.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
To me, it looks like a knock off;
https://shop.watercool.de/HEATKILLERZ-Tube-200-D5
the link is of a German brand. Raijintek have been in the industry for about a decade or so, IIRC, and they've made some good and bad products over their tenure in the industry.

That being said, the resrvoir looks good to go...for a custom watercooling loop!

As it's water cooling I'm very nervous about using brands or hardware I can't find tons of reviews on.
We're back into that era where reviews of proper watercooling gear is slim or none, like it was about a decade ago. martin's Liquid Lab being one such reviewer who has gone missing.

euphoria4949

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2012
Thank you, funny enough I found these by searching the Heatkiller square tube reservoir as I really like the Heatkiller design but the issue is they only have bottom ports, my setup needs top inlet ports.