[SOLVED] Rainbow six issue.

Jan 29, 2020
I need help
I started my computer up a few days ago and Steam's library said that I had to reinstall R6, BUT Uplay shows the play button.
Please help.
P.S. [non necessary remark]

Solution
I need help
I started my computer up a few days ago and Steam's library said that I had to reinstall R6, BUT Uplay shows the play button.
Please help.
P.S.[non necessary remark]

Hey there,

Firstly there is no need to wish such an outcome on anyone, or mention the 'Big C' in such a way. Please refrain from that, and edit your post. It's inappropriate.

Regarding the steam install, it's worth doing a file check (verify integrity of game files) and re-installing if you haven't already. I've the same set up (R6 through Steam, connected to Uplay) and the same happened to me, but is working flawlessly now.
I need help
Please help.
P.S.[non necessary remark]

Hey there,

Firstly there is no need to wish such an outcome on anyone, or mention the 'Big C' in such a way. Please refrain from that, and edit your post. It's inappropriate.

Regarding the steam install, it's worth doing a file check (verify integrity of game files) and re-installing if you haven't already. I've the same set up (R6 through Steam, connected to Uplay) and the same happened to me, but is working flawlessly now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution