Question Rainbow six siege brick my computer?

Sweetsammiches

Commendable
May 31, 2020
First off i have had my pc for about 3 years now and something odd just happened.
I installed rainbow six again and now whenever I try to launch a game my graphics cards fans spin on 100% and I lose signal to both my monitors anyone else have a fix?
I have a rtx 3090 btw EVGA
I don’t remember what CPU
But this whole thing happened after installing rainbow
And I have tried reinstalling my Driver’s etc. And no dice

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the PSU in your build? Is the unit 3 years old as well? Does the issue only happen with R6S or with other titles? Where did you source the installer for the game(s) from?

And I have tried reinstalling my Driver’s etc. And no dice
Could you elaborate on that?

Make and model of your motherboard and it's BIOS version at this moment of time?

Sweetsammiches

Commendable
May 31, 2020
My psu is a Powerspec 750 gold plus
And my motherboard is a Msi z390 gaming plus and I’m not sure what bios it’s on and my power supply is about 1 1/2 or 2 years old because I bought it around the time I purchased the card

Sweetsammiches

Commendable
May 31, 2020
Nvm boys, graphics card died on me for no apparent reason idk if rainbow six is just salty but graphics card became completely bricked, I turned my pc on and launched discord and that did it in, graphics card arc’d and now the red light of death is on. Still unsure on why this happened, but then again it turns out my card had the infamous 2014 serial number so that makes sense.

Sweetsammiches

Commendable
May 31, 2020
Buildzoid has some videos on it, but to shorten it all: They cheaped out on the 3090's parts.
That's right, a 1000+ quid gpu was cheaped out on. 2080Tis were better built...
Well atleast I’m sure I can RMA it they should have all faulty serial numbers documented and EVGA support is always top 10