Rainbow Six Siege potential bottleneck?

So i bought rainbow six siege and it began to run good on my FX4300 and GTX1050.
It ran good at average 90fps on the benchmarks and 1st Situation and then started to fall behind with 40-60fps on each of the situations and then dropping to 20-30fps on casual. Is it a potential bottleneck and can i do something about it? I am currently playing on the lowest settings.

My monitor is 720p so therefore im using 720p

Yes, i play alot of games including Overwatch, CS:GO, Minecraft at more than 100fps at pretty high settings. If you mean better fps in R6 then yes i did, i used to get around 90 in the 1st situation and benchmarks and when i got into more situations it started to fall to 40-60 and then in casual from 20-30

Then I would be checking the temps and the voltages.
I would download HWInfo and run it.
https://www.hwinfo.com/download/
Let it run.....then run the game until you get the low fps.....then exit out of the game and look at HWInfo.
It will give you the current temps and voltages as well as the highest they went and the lowest they went.
You want to look at your CPU and GPU temps....and the +12, +5 and + 3.3 voltages.
You want your CPU temp always below about 70C and gpu always below about 85C.
....and you want those three voltages to never deviate more than 5% from what they should be.

If anything is out of wack....this could be your problem.