[SOLVED] RAM became unreadable after 0x000000BE BSOD?

AlexsvonMüller

Reputable
Feb 25, 2020
This is my fifth time i replace my ram (i think it's time to replace it again?) i currently can't say too much thing, ram is overclocked, it run just fine for the first week. Any help? thanks

Solution
Given that this is a troubleshooting thread, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

How old is the PSU?

If your specs are that mentioned in the sig space, please find it in your heart to mention them in the body of the thread since sig space specs change over time and this thread will become irrelevant to the person in the same boat as you.

Lutfij

Titan
Given that this is a troubleshooting thread, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

How old is the PSU?

If your specs are that mentioned in the sig space, please find it in your heart to mention them in the body of the thread since sig space specs change over time and this thread will become irrelevant to the person in the same boat as you.

Solution

AlexsvonMüller

Reputable
Feb 25, 2020
Yes, sir. Here's the full spec
CPU: Q6600 G0
Motherboard: P5KPL/EPU
Ram: 2 x V-Gen 1GB DDR2 667 Mhz + 2 x V-Gen 1GB DDR2 800 Mhz = 4GB DDR2 800 Mhz (Overclocked)
SSD/HDD: WD Green 160GB WD1600AVVS
GPU:Emtek GT 630 512MB 128 Bit GDDR5
PSU: EVGA 100-N1-0400-L1
Case: Old Cameroon Case

Edit: I just bought the psu 2 weeks ago

TRENDING THREADS