[SOLVED] Ram bottleneck?

May 30, 2020
Yesterday my friend installed new RAM in his pc after he launched some games (overwatch, apex legends, etc) he noticed significant frame drops in each game especially apex.
specs:
MB: Asrock B60M ib-r1
CPU: i5 8400
GPU: He usses intel integrated graphics (intel UHD graphics 630)
RAM: Vengance LED 16GB 2x8 3200hz cl 16 (This is the new one)
My question: is the Newly installed RAM bottlenecking his system somehow because he didnt activate the XMP profile in the bios, his ram is advertised as running in 3200hz but his system makes his ram automatically sets the ram mhz to 2133 is this somehow bottlenecking his system and causing frame drops?
And yes we did confirm the RAM is running in dual channel.
Obligatory thanks to anyone who responds!

Diddly

Distinguished
Assuming both RAM sticks are identical (both 3200MHz + timings) you need to get them to enable XMP in the BIOS and make sure the RAM is running at 3200MHz. Running integrated graphics will be the real bottleneck in the system - get a dedicated GPU.

May 30, 2020
Assuming both RAM sticks are identical (both 3200MHz + timings) you need to get them to enable XMP in the BIOS and make sure the RAM is running at 3200MHz. Running integrated graphics will be the real bottleneck in the system - get a dedicated GPU.
My friend is getting his dedicated grpahics card soon but before installing the RAM he had integrated graphics and they worked but his frame drops only started after installing the new ram whilst still using the same integrated graphics