Question Ram causing no video.

May 30, 2020
So after almost a year of all of the components being in my computer and working great I recently bought some new ram and I was going to add it to the ram I already had because they were both vengeance ddr4 but when I added the ram my monitor wouldn't turn on and I tried different ports and cables and monitors so I know its not that. So I tried removing the new sticks and my monitor still wasn't getting anything(also my peripherals were lighting up) so I tried clearing the cmos several times that did nothing. I tried each stick in each slot one at a time and I did notice in slots 1 and 2 I got the error code on my mb 55 so it didn't see the ram but in slots 3 and 4 I got A0 but still nothing on my monitor. Any ideas?

my mobo has a clear cmos button but I tried removing the battery anyway and that also did not work

Specs
Mb:Maximus hero VIII
Ram:4 × 8gb 3200 corsair vengeance two of them are rgb
Cpu:i7-7700k
Gpu:RTX 2070 super

DMAN999

Honorable
Ambassador
I would put the original set of RAM (whether they are the RGB or regular RAM) into slots A2 and B2.
Then clear CMOS like this:
Unplug the PC (PSU).
Then press the Power Button for at least 30 seconds.
Use a flat headed screwdriver to short the CLR CMOS (CLRTC) Jumper (Touch both jumper pins with the screwdriver) for at least 15 seconds.
Plug the PC back in.
Press the Power Button to turn the PC on.
Repeatedly tap the DEL key
A screen should come up telling you to press the F1 key, do that.
Set the Optimized Default settings and Press OK (this is on the EXIT tab)
Save and exit the BIOS.
Tap the DEL key again to enter the BIOS and change any settings you want changed then save and exit again.

May 30, 2020
I would put the original set of RAM (whether they are the RGB or regular RAM) into slots A2 and B2.
Then clear CMOS like this:
Unplug the PC (PSU).
Then press the Power Button for at least 30 seconds.
Use a flat headed screwdriver to short the CLR CMOS (CLRTC) Jumper (Touch both jumper pins with the screwdriver) for at least 15 seconds.
Plug the PC back in.
Press the Power Button to turn the PC on.
Repeatedly tap the DEL key
A screen should come up telling you to press the F1 key, do that.
Set the Optimized Default settings and Press OK (this is on the EXIT tab)
Save and exit the BIOS.
Tap the DEL key again to enter the BIOS and change any settings you want changed then save and exit again.

That didnt seem to work unless im shorting it wrong which is likly i dont see any pins near the clr cmos button