Question RAM Compatability

Feb 18, 2019
Hi guys.

First thank you for reading and sparing time to view my thread <3
I have recently decided to either get this or that motherboard and ryzen 7 2700x processor. Reason is i dont to upgrade it anytime soon.
I would really prefer to get RGB ram not because of anything else but i have really old built and i want something really cool and well done. As far as i get this both motherboards overclock? the ram to 3600mhz top automatically? Or you have to do it from the bios manually. I plan on getting this kit 16gb 3200hz. The problem is that i looked into the compatibility list and i cannot see this type of ram. Down on amazon u can see that it says that the ram is compatible with AMD 300,400 motherboard series?
What should i do :? Can you suggest ram for these motherboards:? I plan on gaming. RGB not necessity but i would really prefer it.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Thank you in advance and one more time for the spared time!!!

Feb 18, 2019
So G.Skill is prob the best. Cuz i read that 90% of the people using corsair rgb pro ram cant change the lights on it since asus and corsair idk what they do but the software wont work or something ? Thats not the case with g.skill right :?

TRENDING THREADS