Question Ram compatability

Aug 25, 2019
Hello everyone. i have an older intel celeron G1610 with 2 gb ram but since upgrading to win 10 2Gb all of sudden isnt that much

The ram i have at the moment is 665MHZ and is DDR3 RAM and cpu-z shows 1.5V. i have 2 slots and was thinking of gettin 2 x 4gb to get me to 8 in dual channel. I heard voltage is important ĺl but what are the questions i shoud be asking to make sure that the ram i buy will work.

Lutfij

Titan
Include your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

From the little information you've given, you're currently on DDR3-1333MHz running at 1.5v but that might not be the case of the sticks that are on your board. It's for this reason we ask for the entire specs get to the best suggestion possible.

DDR3 at the start was 1.8v, as lithography improved, we ended p with 1.65, 1.6, 1.5 and 1.35v volt ram kits. Again, we can move forward after learning your specs.

Aug 25, 2019
Include your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

From the little information you've given, you're currently on DDR3-1333MHz running at 1.5v but that might not be the case of the sticks that are on your board. It's for this reason we ask for the entire specs get to the best suggestion possible.

DDR3 at the start was 1.8v, as lithography improved, we ended p with 1.65, 1.6, 1.5 and 1.35v volt ram kits. Again, we can move forward after learning your specs.

Cpu : intrl celeron G1610 @2.6ghz
Motherboard : fozconn model 2abf
memory:
2gb ddr3 si gle channel.
Dram frequency 665mhz
Fsb:dram 1:5
Cas # laency 9 clocks
Ras#cas#delay9 clocks
Ras#precharge 9 clocks
Cycle time 24 clocks
Command rate 1R
Graphics: hewlett packard hd graphics.