Question Ram compatabilty question

Valencious

Prominent
Jun 11, 2022
Hello,

I was wondering If I could pair 2 2x16GB Mushkin ram kits with a B550-F Gaming and a Ryzen 7 5800x3d. I heard it varies from CPU to CPU so im not really sure. here is a screenshot of the specifications. Please help me since i am not sure about this. Btw: Please dont mind my bad spelling its 2 am and im tired asf.

Hello,

I was wondering If I could pair 2 2x16GB Mushkin ram kits with a B550-F Gaming and a Ryzen 7 5800x3d. I heard it varies from CPU to CPU so im not really sure. here is a screenshot of the specifications. Please help me since i am not sure about this. Btw: Please dont mind my bad spelling its 2 am and im tired asf.
Your best option always is two just buy a pack of 4 ram sticks mismatch ram same kit or not isn't known 100% to work together

USAFRet

Titan
Hello,

Asked here every day, multiple times per day.

The answer never changes.

Mixing RAM is a crapshoot.
The best way forward is to purchase whatever amount of RAM you want, as a single set.