[SOLVED] RAM compatibility question

Dec 30, 2020
Hello, so I found out that the G.Skill TridentZ Neo 16GB DDR4-3600MHz (F4-3600C16D-16GTZNC) it's a good combo with my ryzen 5 5600x but I am not sure if it's compatible with my motherboard(B550 AORUS ELITE V2 ).
I found the qvl (https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_b550-aorus-elite-v2_vermeer.pdf) but I can't find the exact model, I found the closest model(F4-3600C16Q-64GTZRC) in letters, but I don't know what's the D and Q in 16D and 16Q, and the 16 GTZNC vs 64 GTZRC.
Can anyone help me?

Solution
Unfortunately, this is the only 3600mhz with cl16 that is available in my country at a fair price at the moment, though I found that I could get a hyperx fury 3600mhz with cl17 that is in the qvl, but I feel kinda worried about the impact with the performance, I am not an expert so I don't really know if that is much of an impact but people suggested me the g.skill one :/
5000 series Ryzen is much better with memory handling than earlier ones. For what it's worth, I have that same Kingston which has b-die chips and works fine with Cl 16 at 3600MHz.
Dec 30, 2020
Unfortunately, this is the only 3600mhz with cl16 that is available in my country at a fair price at the moment, though I found that I could get a hyperx fury 3600mhz with cl17 that is in the qvl, but I feel kinda worried about the impact with the performance, I am not an expert so I don't really know if that is much of an impact but people suggested me the g.skill one :/

5000 series Ryzen is much better with memory handling than earlier ones. For what it's worth, I have that same Kingston which has b-die chips and works fine with Cl 16 at 3600MHz.

Solution