[SOLVED] RAM Compatibility

beywatch

Commendable
Apr 5, 2020
I will be upgrading soon and I need to know what RAM will be compatible with the mobo. I am upgrading to a b450 Tomahawk MAX with ryzen 5 3600 cpu and want to run the RAM at 3200 but not sure of which brand to go with. I'm most likely getting 2x8gb sticks

Solution
I will be upgrading soon and I need to know what RAM will be compatible with the mobo. I am upgrading to a b450 Tomahawk MAX with ryzen 5 3600 cpu and want to run the RAM at 3200 but not sure of which brand to go with. I'm most likely getting 2x8gb sticks
THIS is the QVL (the list of tested products for your board) for a Matisse CPU, which includes the Ryzen 5 - 3600. Just click on compatibility along the left side and select the far upper right button (Memory by RX3X00) that shows Matisse when you move your mouse over it. That will give you the current QVL memory list.

RealBeast

Titan
THIS is the QVL (the list of tested products for your board) for a Matisse CPU, which includes the Ryzen 5 - 3600. Just click on compatibility along the left side and select the far upper right button (Memory by RX3X00) that shows Matisse when you move your mouse over it. That will give you the current QVL memory list.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS