Sahil rajput

Honorable
Feb 7, 2016
hello sir,
i want to biuld a system but i have very less knowledge about ram
so here is the specs and kindly help me out in selecting the best ram i can have
processor > i3 10105
mobo > asus 510hm-e
ram (please select any one)> https://mdcomputers.in/g-skill-aegis-8gb-ddr4-2666mhz-f4-2666c19s-8gis.html

so above are few mentioned ram please select that one with which i dont need to go bios and do some tweaks with speeds and latency , i mean i dont want to do unecessary overcloks i just want to stay stock and my system should work fine as soon as its assembled

I hope that everyone understand my question

Lutfij

Titan
You can overclock on the ram side of the platform, since your chipset will allow it. I'd pick any DDR4-3200MHz dual channel ram kit for your above proposed build if you intend to drop in an 11th gen processor in that board. If you're going to stick with a 10th Gen processor, you're only going to be able to see DDR4-2666MHz as it's max frequency on the ram.

You can overclock on the ram side of the platform, since your chipset will allow it. I'd pick any DDR4-3200MHz dual channel ram kit for your above proposed build if you intend to drop in an 11th gen processor in that board. If you're going to stick with a 10th Gen processor, you're only going to be able to see DDR4-2666MHz as it's max frequency on the ram.
i thought H510 cant overclock ram?

hello sir,
i want to biuld a system but i have very less knowledge about ram
so here is the specs and kindly help me out in selecting the best ram i can have
processor > i3 10105
mobo > asus 510hm-e
If you didn't build the pc yet, and didn't buy anything yet, i prefer to get a B560 or B560M motherboard with a little price difference with the H510 you'd select. then grab the cheapest but fast kit you could grab.

Sahil rajput

Honorable
Feb 7, 2016
thanks for reply
i dont want to upgrade to 11 gen as this is office buiild and i3 10 gen is enough for my needs i just want a good ram so kindly suggest me the best buy ram from the links provided above also im okay with 8gb single stick no need for dual stick
should i choose g skill ageis as it is by defult 2666 which my processor supports at max so no complications for me in understanding ram maths, or any other suggestions from you will be highly helpful to me
thanks