[SOLVED] Ram compatible

Solution
Most likely, no. Most 3000mhz kits don't work properly, or at all, with most Ryzen systems. That's not to say they CAN'T work with them, but more often than not they don't. Generally Ryzen platforms prefer to see 2933mhz or 3200mhz, both being one step to each side of the 3000mhz kits.

Most users have to drop the memory speed to 2933mhz to get a 3000mhz kit to work with Zen, Zen+ and Zen 2 chipsets. I'm aware of there supposedly being a few exceptions to this, but I haven't seen it myself.

What is the ACTUAL model of the memory kit, because that is what will probably tell the tale here.
Most likely, no. Most 3000mhz kits don't work properly, or at all, with most Ryzen systems. That's not to say they CAN'T work with them, but more often than not they don't. Generally Ryzen platforms prefer to see 2933mhz or 3200mhz, both being one step to each side of the 3000mhz kits.

Most users have to drop the memory speed to 2933mhz to get a 3000mhz kit to work with Zen, Zen+ and Zen 2 chipsets. I'm aware of there supposedly being a few exceptions to this, but I haven't seen it myself.

What is the ACTUAL model of the memory kit, because that is what will probably tell the tale here.

Solution
That is not a model. That is a description of what kind of memory it is and what the advertised speed is. You can find the memory model as follows:

Open a command prompt by navigating to command prompt in the Windows System folder on your start menu or typing "command" into any search or run box in Windows and then hitting enter.

Then copy and paste the line below into the command prompt and hit enter.

wmic MEMORYCHIP get BankLabel, DeviceLocator, MemoryType, TypeDetail, Capacity, Speed

Also, you listed the same thing twice, so I'm going to assume that means you bought two separate sticks of memory and intend to use them together, rather than buying them both in ONE single kit, is that right?