Ram doesn’t work in dual channel

Oct 7, 2018
I have x99a mpower mobo, 5820k, 2x g.skill ripjaws V 3200 mhz, everything was fine but in one moment seted up my bios to defaults it stopped working, i have checked every memory stick in single channel and it works fine. Socket is in a good condition. Is that possible that the problem caused by the northbridge?

Oct 7, 2018

Tried, many times. Today i Just turned pc on with 2 mem sticks and it was working, but in cpu-z i saw only 8 gb

Oct 7, 2018

The postcode A2 was 2 years ago when i bought mb while rebooting on stock cpu clock and ram i have done overlock and the problem was solved. Right now windows starts loading and freezes, so I think that my mobo is defected and i have to change it. But i need to know if the cpu can cause such problems?

Oct 7, 2018

Already, many times both ram sticks work ok solo. This mobo is fucked up from the beginning. I rebuilt my pc 3 times, checked the socket, everything. I thought that socket can cause such shit but if i am not mistaking everything is good with it.

Oct 7, 2018

Cpu and ram? Mb and cpu?

That's what I'm trying to find out right now. Although I think it may be the RAM. Before jumping to conclusions though, I got a few more questions.

According to your motherboard's manual, your two RAM sticks should be slotted on DIMM Slot 1 and DIMM Slot 5 - is this correct?

Oct 7, 2018

Yep, they were in these slots like in the instruction for the dual channel, the worked for 2 years, i checked every Ram stick and both works in single channel

Try setting it at 1.35v.