Question RAM fell from 2nd floor, no image, fans keeps spinning

Nov 8, 2020
Hello, today my friend gave me 1 ram of 8gb ddr3 1600mhz which worked (very grateful since I only have 4gb), the thing is that when he was going to give it to me, he decided to wrap it in paper and throw it from the SECOND FLOOR, of course it is a bad idea and being poorly wrapped, it fell sideways to the floor, without missing parts or at least that I had not noticed, so when I put it on my pc which is a m72e thinkcentre (sff), there was no image and the fans just kept spinning.

At first I assumed that as the ram was 1600mhz and my board supports 1333mhz it woudn't work but i searched and i think this is partially false, I tried to test it in the other slot (I only have 2) but same result, the 4gb of ram still works but this 8gb module doesn't. I still don't know what is wrong with the ram and I didnt try to clean it with any liquid, I was also introduced to this method of "cooking the ram with the oven" last week but I'm not sure what it would help, I don't have that much knowledge, that's why I need help, I will be checking the comments, thanks to anyone that can give me an idea. I will attach photos:

the one my friend gave me:

my ram (i have 2):

Nov 8, 2020
what the motherboard? might be only support 4gb stick

LENOVO 3598A7S - As a i said before it's a M72e Desktop Type 3598 (Small Form Factor) i searched and it seems it doesn't support 1600mhz but instead 1333mhz, however some people told me it would still run (downclock), i doubt it