[SOLVED] RAM for i510400f 2060super

NoobTechs69

Prominent
Oct 21, 2020
What RAM should i get for this? I think of 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666mHz or G.Skill Ripjaws. Any other recommendatioN? Also im thinking to taking 1x16GB RAM because i have mini ITX motherboard and wants to upgrade in the future. Or its better to take 2x8GB and buy another motherboards for future upgrade?

Solution
What RAM should i get for this? I think of 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666mHz or G.Skill Ripjaws. Any other recommendatioN? Also im thinking to taking 1x16GB RAM because i have mini ITX motherboard and wants to upgrade in the future. Or its better to take 2x8GB and buy another motherboards for future upgrade?
Technically all these RAM options would work well. 2x8 Gb working in dual channel has a larger bandwith than a single stick, but if that trantranslates in a PC that is relly faster for you depends of the softwares you are using.
Also I would urge yo to chose a RAM kit on the motherboard’s QVL (that is the list of RAM models that have been tested with your mobo). The 2666 MHz speed is perfect, as it is the highest speed with...
Technically all these RAM options would work well. 2x8 Gb working in dual channel has a larger bandwith than a single stick, but if that trantranslates in a PC that is relly faster for you depends of the softwares you are using.
Also I would urge yo to chose a RAM kit on the motherboard’s QVL (that is the list of RAM models that have been tested with your mobo). The 2666 MHz speed is perfect, as it is the highest speed with your CPU on a B460 mobo

Solution