Question Ram for Ryzen 3700x

st4lk3r

Prominent
Aug 31, 2019
Hello, I've recently decided to build a new PC, I've seen that AMD recommends 3200 or 3600 Mhz ram so I just thought that any RAM will do the job in that range. But I don't know what ram to use, because I've recently seen some threads about the 3000 series and Samsung's B-die ram working better with Ryzen. Other threads said that if you have a weak GPU it doesn't matter. But I have also seen that some people have said with some new bios updates it doesn't matter so I really don't know what to do. I mostly would like to play games at 1440p 144hz and use the PC for Photoshop and 3D Rendering . Now I'm not from the USA and from where I'm from our hardware stores don't import any Corsair, G-Skill RAM, which is from what I can tell the best RAM for Ryzen (If the B-die ram still matters). Now I could order from Amazon or Newegg but I'd end up paying another 40-60% of the price of the RAM (Shipping, Tax , Customs etc).

This is what I plan on getting.

CPU - AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard - AsRock X570 Pro4
PSU - Seasonic Focus Plus 650 Gold SSR-650FX
SSD M.2 - ADATA ASX8200PNP 512G
Case - NZXT H500
GPU - EVGA 1070 SC I'm thinking about keeping my card for another year and then upgrade to a new card, or I might get a 5700XT I'm still thinking about it.

Excuse my grammar.