[SOLVED] RAM for Ryzen 5 3400

Ok,firstly my knowledge is limited. I plan on doing a build using a Ryzen 5 3400G and think Im getting a little over my head concerning which RAM to buy. The PC will be mostly for home use/htpc etc and I dont want to be messing around with the BIOS to increase speeds as like i said, i dont want to mess anything up. The Ryzen runs at 2933MHz as the default clock support so should I just buy dual RAM sticks that run at this frequency and it will work straight from the box? If I buy RAM that is 3000 or 3200 or more, am I right in thinking I will have to mess about with the BIOS before doing anything?

Solution
Even though you'll buy a 3600 MHz kit, when you're installing initially it'll run at the default 2133 MHz speed.

You'll need to enable XMP in your BIOS in order for your kit to run at the advertised 3600 MHz.
Depends on your budget and what motherboard you buy. Ryzen 3400 can use memory faster than 2933MHz. Any memory over 2133MHz requires you to activate XMP setting In the bios to run it faster than that. If your motherboard supports it I’d recommend DDR 3600MHz.

Depends on your budget and what motherboard you buy. Ryzen 3400 can use memory faster than 2933MHz. Any memory over 2133MHz requires you to activate XMP setting In the bios to run it faster than that. If your motherboard supports it I’d recommend DDR 3600MHz.
I have an x570 i aorus pro wifi motherboard,(overkill for the 3400g i know,) So if I bought 2x8GB dual RAM sticks 3000 or 3200,what would I need to do with the BIOS exactly, in laymens terms?