Nov 19, 2019
Hey guys, i recently run a userbenchmark test, and it says my ram is clocked at 2133 MHz... it is a 3200 MHz ram, and i have tried D.C.O.P with it but have only been met with multiple B.S.o.D, some saying 'attempted execute of noexecute memory' others just plain saying 'critical process died' any help would be apreciated.

oh and heres the link to the userbenchmark test: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/21857342

Lutfij

Titan
Instead of having a site that is dodgy(at best) it's best you list your specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

That being said, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Then use CPU-Z to see what the rams are running at, provided you've input the numbers in BIOS(manually or via A/X.M.P).

Nov 19, 2019
Instead of having a site that is dodgy(at best) it's best you list your specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

That being said, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Then use CPU-Z to see what the rams are running at, provided you've input the numbers in BIOS(manually or via A/X.M.P).
I have recently updated the BIOS, by recently i mean like a couple days ago, so that is up to date, CPU-Z is telling me that its running at 1064.1 MHz.

Nov 19, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

BTW, i'm not really a techie person, so sorry if i'm making you cringe lol but, When you say input the numbers in the BIOS, do you mean the numbers that i want it to hit, or the numbers that it is hitting? thanks.

BTW, i'm not really a techie person, so sorry if i'm making you cringe lol but, When you say input the numbers in the BIOS, do you mean the numbers that i want it to hit, or the numbers that it is hitting? thanks.
Need to know exact MB model but usually when you set DOCP/XMP bellow you should also see desired frequency . Some memory has two XMP settings, for instance 3000 and 3200 so you have to set that too.

Nov 19, 2019
Need to know exact MB model but usually when you set DOCP/XMP bellow you should also see desired frequency . Some memory has two XMP settings, for instance 3000 and 3200 so you have to set that too.
Yeah, might try it again and see how it turns out. BTW my motherboard is: Asus PRIME X370-PRO

and my ram is: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 C16
if that helps anything.

Oh and my CPU is: AMD Ryzen 7 1700

Yeah, might try it again and see how it turns out. BTW my motherboard is: Asus PRIME X370-PRO

and my ram is: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 C16
if that helps anything.

Oh and my CPU is: AMD Ryzen 7 1700
In that case stick with 3200 RAM, x370 MBs have wrong memory slot topology to go any higher without troubles.
AI Overclock tuner DOCP
Memory frequency 3200
and save settings, push F10

Nov 19, 2019
In that case stick with 3200 RAM, x370 MBs have wrong memory slot topology to go any higher without troubles.
AI Overclock tuner DOCP
Memory frequency 3200
and save settings, push F10
Hey again, sorry about replying after a while, but after i did what you said, and I've gotten like 6 BSoD. to stop the BSoD i have to stop the overclock... they all said something like this: 'Attempted execute of noexecute memory', and 'system service error', and stuff like that.