[SOLVED] Ram have different rgb colors

Feb 4, 2021
Hello guys, so I upgraded my pc to 32gb of ram from 16gb and after installation 2 of them have a slightly lighter tint to the rgb color. There are 4 - 8gb sticks - hyperx predator rbg 3200Hz. The first two that I had are installed in the 2 and 4 slots and the other 2 that I bought today are in 1 and 3. As a mobo I run an msi b450 pro carbon ac and I use mystic light for the rbg customization.

Solution
You might need to reset the software to get it right?

Does software let you set the rgb values so they are all the same? I did similar with my rgb ram in Icue.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Best to buy 4 sticks at same time in a set as they guaranteed to work together. If you buy 4 sticks from same place at same time and they have same specs, it might work but better to just get 4 in a set. its cause they tested to work together before being put in package. 2 sets not tested to work together. Always a gamble, might work.. might not.

Colif

Win 11 Master
i wish it wasn't that way, I have 2 16gb sticks, I would love 4 of them with rgb but I can't afford to buy 4 of them and then I would have 2 spares. Be great if I could just add 2 more. So I get where you coming from :)