[SOLVED] Ram have different rgb colors

Feb 4, 2021
Hello guys, so I upgraded my pc to 32gb of ram from 16gb and after installation 2 of them have a slightly lighter tint to the rgb color. There are 4 - 8gb sticks - hyperx predator rbg 3200Hz. The first two that I had are installed in the 2 and 4 slots and the other 2 that I bought today are in 1 and 3. As a mobo I run an msi b450 pro carbon ac and I use mystic light for the rbg customization.

Colif

Win 10 Master
Best to buy 4 sticks at same time in a set as they guaranteed to work together. If you buy 4 sticks from same place at same time and they have same specs, it might work but better to just get 4 in a set. its cause they tested to work together before being put in package. 2 sets not tested to work together. Always a gamble, might work.. might not.

Feb 4, 2021
Yep seems like the best thing to do but unfortunately I pulled the short straw on this one. I guess you learn from mistakes and I sure did.

Colif

Win 10 Master
i wish it wasn't that way, I have 2 16gb sticks, I would love 4 of them with rgb but I can't afford to buy 4 of them and then I would have 2 spares. Be great if I could just add 2 more. So I get where you coming from :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY