Question RAM I wanted sold out whats next best option

That memory IS G.Skill. I personally like G.Skill better than most other brands of memory. Corsair is ok too, especially their higher end stuff like the Dominator platinum. The Vengeance sticks will work in many cases but it's not particularly high grade memory.

For G.Skill I like to stick to at least the Ripjaws, but preferably the Trident Z sticks.

What makes the biggest difference currently, on any memory between 3000-3600mhz is whether or not it is Samsung B-die (ICs/memory chips used on the module) as those are the highest quality currently available but they will be getting scarce before long as Samsung will no longer be making them and instead will focus on A-die ICs.

For you, those are fine. The price is good and the performance difference between a CL16 3600 and CL14 3600 set of sticks isn't enough to want to pay twice the price for them.

If you don't mind reducing the memory speed a bit, which is probably not going to affect the overall speed because the very low latency is going to offset that to some degree, these would also be a very good choice with a CAS 14 (CL14) latency timing and are very high quality sticks using Samsung B-die ICs and specifically made for Ryzen platforms.

PCPartPicker Part List

Memory: G.Skill Flare X Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($163.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Total: $163.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-27 15:31 EDT-0400

Reactions: brokeBuilder2019

Impala640

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
That memory IS G.Skill. I personally like G.Skill better than most other brands of memory. Corsair is ok too, especially their higher end stuff like the Dominator platinum. The Vengeance sticks will work in many cases but it's not particularly high grade memory.

For G.Skill I like to stick to at least the Ripjaws, but preferably the Trident Z sticks.

What makes the biggest difference currently, on any memory between 3000-3600mhz is whether or not it is Samsung B-die (ICs/memory chips used on the module) as those are the highest quality currently available but they will be getting scarce before long as Samsung will no longer be making them and instead will focus on A-die ICs.

For you, those are fine. The price is good and the performance difference between a CL16 3600 and CL14 3600 set of sticks isn't enough to want to pay twice the price for them.

If you don't mind reducing the memory speed a bit, which is probably not going to affect the overall speed because the very low latency is going to offset that to some degree, these would also be a very good choice with a CAS 14 (CL14) latency timing and are very high quality sticks using Samsung B-die ICs and specifically made for Ryzen platforms.

PCPartPicker Part List

Memory: G.Skill Flare X Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($163.99 @ Newegg Canada)
Total: $163.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-27 15:31 EDT-0400
I think i'll just go with this kit but there is a large probability of me getting some trident Z RGB ram and getting a 32gb kit just for bragging rights and for editing vids but the Ripjaws ram im looking at seems pretty good https://www.newegg.ca/g-skill-16gb-288-pin-ddr4-sdram/p/N82E16820232880?Item=N82E16820232880