Question Ram is not displaying correctly

Apr 15, 2019
so my pc have only 1gb ddr3 1333mhz ram but today i bought a new 2gb ddr3 1600mhz ram and i put both the sticks on my pc ....it booted successfully but in properties it only displaying 1gb ram but in cpu-z app it is showing 3 gb of ram .....whats the problem....if i only plug the 1gb ram stick it displays 1gb both in properties and cpu-z but with both sticks plugged... it displayes 1gb in properties and 3 in cpu-z.....btw my specs are
genuine intel r processor
and hcl pegatron IPM41-d3
no graphic card
sorry for my bad english
thanks in advanced
here is a link of my screenshot

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Mixing memory (and pirated OSes) can produce these results. It is always best to install matched memory.

Try booting your system from a Live Linux distro. If Linux (and your BIOS for that matter) sees all 3GB of memory, then you know this issue is your pirated Win 7 installation.

Apr 15, 2019
Mixing memory (and pirated OSes) can produce these results. It is always best to install matched memory.

Try booting your system from a Live Linux distro. If Linux (and your BIOS for that matter) sees all 3GB of memory, then you know this issue is your pirated Win 7 installation.
but in startup when american megatrends logo apears there is a line saying 1024 ok what is it