Question RAM issue?

Sep 1, 2018
I jumped on the Anthem hype train and I was denied. Sad I know! As soon as the game would start a cinematic, I would get destroyed by the BSOD!! I downloaded Whocrashed and It seemed like I was having a driver or memory issue (“IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL”). I ran a mem test and downloaded Drivereasy to make sure all of my drivers were up to date. I still had zero results. I spoke with a buddy and he simply told me to remove my RAM and switch slots. I'm not sure why but this seemed to fix my issue for about 10 hours of game play and then the problem reared its ugly head once again. I tried the magic fix again but to no avail. I just ordered 16gb of more RAM the day, same model, but I'm not sure if that's my issue. The last time I played the game, the map loaded bright white at the starting area. I moved my character and the starting area seemed to be the only place that was affected. Then my computer crashed... I realize the game is demanding but one would think that I shouldn't have issues like this with my current build. I have not manually changed anything in BIOS and I have not overclocked. I welcome all input and advice. I've built computers in the past but I wouldn't say I'm fluent in troubleshooting. I typically get frustrated and walk away but this time Anthem is calling me!!!!!!! Thanks in advance!

ASUS Maximus Hero X
Intel I7 8700 K coffee lake
GTX GeForce 770 (older card)
Corsair H115i pro
TridentZ DDR4 3200 16gb
970 EVO SSD 500gb
EVGA 850watt power supply
Fractal R6 Case