Question Ram issue

Ajinkyakore

Prominent
Dec 7, 2019
I know that mobo max frequency is 2133mhz. But how can i know max frequency of ram. I want to dual channel with another stick. I have hyperx fury 8gb ddr4 ram black one. Dont know frequency. Help me for dual channel.

Lutfij

Titan
You can open up the cover for your laptop or side pane for your desktop and see what the stickered information for the rams are. The maximum speed it is advertised to go(out of the box) will be on the sticker.

We're going to need more information. Are you working with a laptop or a desktop? If a laptop, include the make and model of the unit and it's SKU. If a desktop, list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You could use CPU-Z and check and see what the information in the SPD tab shows for your platform.

Reactions: Ajinkyakore

Ajinkyakore

Prominent
Dec 7, 2019
You can open up the cover for your laptop or side pane for your desktop and see what the stickered information for the rams are. The maximum speed it is advertised to go(out of the box) will be on the sticker.

We're going to need more information. Are you working with a laptop or a desktop? If a laptop, include the make and model of the unit and it's SKU. If a desktop, list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

You could use CPU-Z and check and see what the information in the SPD tab shows for your platform.
i am using desktop. specs are
i3 6100 skylake
hyperx fury 8gb ddr4 black one
gigabyte GA-B150M D3H mobo
gigabyte gt730 gddr5 current gpu
win 8.1
the problem is i dont know the ram model name and its max frequency
i will upload photo of SPD

Ajinkyakore

Prominent
Dec 7, 2019
i am using desktop. specs are