[SOLVED] Ram issues

Solution
A Quick Advice--------------------
you could try 1.25V as base and increase it till 1.35V. you should not directly jump to 1.35V instead do the least increment.
it should work under 1.35V.
This voltage is for 2933 Mhz but you can also try it with 3000 Mhz.
no worries anymore just sorted it i had mine in the 1 3 dim slots i had no idea as i didn't build it but i switched it to 2 and 4 and its all good running at 3200 now i appreciate all the help tho it means alot. https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/39378844 alot better now

blookmore

Prominent
Feb 2, 2021

Colif

Win 11 Master
I assume PC was off when you played with ram so restart already happened.

pink screen, ram randomly not working.

Had you touched the ram sticks before one just stopped working? as it seems odd it just stopped.
Try removing the stick that was playing up and see if you still have pink screens. I wonder if it is the ram causing those.

blookmore

Prominent
Feb 2, 2021
I assume PC was off when you played with ram so restart already happened.

pink screen, ram randomly not working.

Had you touched the ram sticks before one just stopped working? as it seems odd it just stopped.
Try removing the stick that was playing up and see if you still have pink screens. I wonder if it is the ram causing those.
i had taken the ram out just to check for visible damage ive had pink screens before just extremely rare.

blookmore

Prominent
Feb 2, 2021

Colif

Win 11 Master
i don't think its cpu, i know memory controller on it, but this is likely just the mb not liking the ram timings. Up to you with ram but i don't think difference is that great to buy new ram that is also not guaranteed to run at right speed. XMP is an overclock, there are no guarantees you can get it.