[SOLVED] Ram keeps getting fried

Sep 9, 2020
So a while back my computer randomly turned off and got the blue screen. When I turned it off and turned it back on it just kept powering on and off. I upgraded the motherboard and it had the same issue. So I replaced the RAM and boom worked great. Two months later, I had just upgraded my cpu to the i9-9900k and everything worked fine. Played warzone for a few hours and later I go to my computer to shut down for the night. It’s frozen solid so I had to do a hard shut down. After I try to turn it back on to see if it was okay it wouldn’t do anything and I was getting a code of CC on my MB. I test the sticks individually and only one is giving my the CC code and not working at all. My question is if I have a new MB, CPU what could be causing my ram to fry. I have pretty much all new components since my initial build. Except my power supply. Could that be the culprit? Or what else should I do before I go out and install new ram yet again.
MB- Rog Maximus XI hero
Ram- trident royale
PSU- bronze 850? I think. It’s like 6 years old
GPU - 2060
CPU - i9-9900k

Solution
Bronze is the 80+ rating of the PSU and 850(or whatever the number is) is the wattage, it doesn't tell us the make and model of the unit(thereby it's quality). You did however mention that it's 6 years old which eventually means that the PSU is no longer outputting the same power to the entire system when it was brand new.

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Check and see which BIOS version you're currently on.

Lutfij

Titan
Bronze is the 80+ rating of the PSU and 850(or whatever the number is) is the wattage, it doesn't tell us the make and model of the unit(thereby it's quality). You did however mention that it's 6 years old which eventually means that the PSU is no longer outputting the same power to the entire system when it was brand new.

Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Check and see which BIOS version you're currently on.

Solution