[SOLVED] Ram lighting gets bugged?

Aug 8, 2017
So I noticed recently when I use razer synapse to control my trident z it'll bug out my ram lighting, sometimes it'll turn off some sticks or all of them. Any idea why this is happening? Ram functions perfectly fine

Specs
Mobo: Asus x470 Tuf
Ram: trident z (8x4) 32gb 3000mhz
Cpu:Ryzen 5 3600
Psu: evga 600w 80+ gold

Solution
Razer is know to be hit or miss with most things in their own portfolio, while the RGB scene is practically buggy for all other components in the computing industry, I doubt you're ever going to see 100% universal acknowledgement that RGB's work without a problem(i.e, they are compatible out of the box).

Given how you're on an Asus motherboard, perhaps try their Armory Crate app? Also, make sure your motherboard is on the latest BIOS version.

Lutfij

Titan
Razer is know to be hit or miss with most things in their own portfolio, while the RGB scene is practically buggy for all other components in the computing industry, I doubt you're ever going to see 100% universal acknowledgement that RGB's work without a problem(i.e, they are compatible out of the box).

Given how you're on an Asus motherboard, perhaps try their Armory Crate app? Also, make sure your motherboard is on the latest BIOS version.

Solution
Aug 8, 2017

Ah okay, it's just wierd I've had no issue up until now with it, I'll give the bios update a try and I'll update on the situation

TRENDING THREADS