RAM, memory usage, total psyhical,...

pikbl3ssyou

Reputable
Oct 15, 2017
So i have a question
Is there everything okay with my memory and system because RAM numbers (Available psyhical) seem kinda odd.. i have 8gb of ram but it says there is only 4gbs available also in task manager it say im using up to 50% of my RAM while i have open google chrome tabs and anti virus and nothing else. When im gaming it goes up to 80% which is normal i guess.

Below are screenshots of my system specs and RAM usage,etc.
https://imgur.com/a/DUO61Hy

I also want to add that my processor sometimes goes up to 100% usage which is not normal so if anyone has an answer to that, please.

Solution
I wouldn't be concerned about the processor usage going up to 100% if it just spikes. This can be normal.

As far as the RAM....I would go into Task Manager and sort the memory column and see what is using the memory. I just did this on my PC and Chrome and Firefox are using over 1 Gig just by themselves....then there's Windows.
I wouldn't be concerned about the processor usage going up to 100% if it just spikes. This can be normal.

As far as the RAM....I would go into Task Manager and sort the memory column and see what is using the memory. I just did this on my PC and Chrome and Firefox are using over 1 Gig just by themselves....then there's Windows.

Solution