RAM Memory

Scott

I am needing to know all about ram memory, how to read the card and what type my computer will accept. Any information will be usefull.
Thanx ,
Scott

Visit www.crucial.com and use the free memory configuration tool.
It will show the type and maximum memory your computer or motherboard
is designed to support.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"scott" <smarutzky@hotmail.com> wrote in message:

| I am needing to know all about ram memory, how to read the card and what type my computer will accept. Any
information will be usefull.
| Thanx ,
| Scott

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Read the owners manual for your computer.

"scott" <smarutzky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am needing to know all about ram memory, how to read the card and
what type my computer will accept. Any information will be usefull.
> Thanx ,
> Scott

Get a system scanner such as Lavaly's EVEREST and then get a
copy of the mobo manual. Also look at Crucial's website and
search Google for RAM.