[SOLVED] Ram Mixing

Aug 17, 2019
Hey guys I need your help. Well I'm planning to add another ram for my pc and here are my specs:

Mobo: Gigabyte h110m-h 1151 for 6th and 7th gen intel
CPU: Intel i3 6100
Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury 1x8gb 2133mhz
GPU: Palit GTX 1050ti Dual StormX
Storage: 1tb HDD
PSU: Thermaltake LitePower 550 watts

-----> Here is my question, I am planning to buy a Kingston HyperX Fury 2666mhz single stick so I can make it dual channel. They are same brand but different frequency, will it run fine or I will have some issues pairing these two sticks? I read some thread that it will just add the total ram and ran both sticks on 2133mhz cos that is my maximum speed for my cpu but I need some assurance that it wont affect my system because it took me 2 years to earn another stick of ram. Thanks guys in advance.

Aug 17, 2019
It may or may not work.
They will both operate at 2133MHz though unless you overclock
Well my plan is really to buy another same 2133mhz speed and same brand but the store owner said those sticks are obsolete and I wont find another in bnew condition. I'm really planning to buy 2x8gb 2666 ram but right now i can only afford 1 stick. So there's a 50/50 chance it may work or not and if it works it will run in 2133mhz speed right? im not planning to overclock though cos i have no powerful rig.