[SOLVED] Ram not booting up pc

Oct 26, 2021
So recently my motherboard wouldn't go to the bios and restarted the bios by taking out the battery and putting it back in. After that my computer didn't boot up. I tried booting up with my old ram and it worked perfectly. Then when I put my recent ram in, it won't boot up. I have made sure they are correctly seated and aren't being pushed by the wires.
My pc parts:
Asus Rog Strix B450
TeamForce Delta RGB 2x8 3200mhz
Ryzen 5 2600
500 watt power supply

Solution
You have chosen RAM at 3200Mhz OC and although your MB supports up to 3600MHz it is the IMC (Integrated Memory Controller) on the chip that officially supports up to 2933MHz.
What this means is there is no guarantee the rated frequency can be reached.

There are a few tweaks to Bios you can try which may work such as lowering the frequency and loosening the Timings. Changing the command rate from 1t - 2t or minor adjustments to Dram voltage. (do not exceed 1.4V)
Try enabling any easy SPD overclocking profile such as XMP or D.O.C.P
Oct 26, 2021
ensure your new RAM kit is listed in the motherboard QVL on the product support pages.
if not officially supported it is usually due to others determining that they didn't function perfectly together.
Yeah it's officially supported. I made sure before I bought it and before it stopped working it was perfectly fine and running with no issues

You have chosen RAM at 3200Mhz OC and although your MB supports up to 3600MHz it is the IMC (Integrated Memory Controller) on the chip that officially supports up to 2933MHz.

There are a few tweaks to Bios you can try which may work such as lowering the frequency and loosening the Timings. Changing the command rate from 1t - 2t or minor adjustments to Dram voltage. (do not exceed 1.4V)

Solution
Oct 26, 2021

By loosening the timings, do you mean putting it higher or lower?

Oct 26, 2021

Just tried what you said and it didn't work. Any other suggestions that might solve this problem?