Question Ram not changing speed in bios on account im trying to change ram speed from the standard 2133 to 3200 and got the two pack of Vengance LPX 3200 ddr4

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Please mention the BIOS version for your motherboard. Please provide a link to the ram kit to help us identify what you're working with. Which slots are you occupying on the motherboard?

Feb 14, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Please mention the BIOS version for your motherboard. Please provide a link to the ram kit to help us identify what you're working with. Which slots are you occupying on the motherboard?

A2 B2 i do know that much cause just put them in the second set couple little things the other person helped me set with bigger better pc I used to have oh its the G10DK motherboard and the Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics with the NVIDIA 1650 Super got 2 sticks of 8 gig Vengance Ram cheap standard off Amazon ill get the info gotta go grab box out of garbage an answer you gave another post answered my question can i run 3600 Mzh with this cpu and motherboard but i didnt think so got 3200 now but the. Damn to get exact specs from the ram i need to take photo and have none gotta shut down to get that of course but i am running two monitors also one samsung curved 27" 60hz and one samsung gaming curved 24" 120 hz windows 10 is os got 2 harddrives which can get info on them also once i reboot

Feb 14, 2023
A2 B2 i do know that much cause just put them in the second set couple little things the other person helped me set with bigger better pc I used to have oh its the G10DK motherboard and the Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics with the NVIDIA 1650 Super got 2 sticks of 8 gig Vengance Ram cheap standard off Amazon ill get the info gotta go grab box out of garbage an answer you gave another post answered my question can i run 3600 Mzh with this cpu and motherboard but i didnt think so got 3200 now but the. Damn to get exact specs from the ram i need to take photo and have none gotta shut down to get that of course but i am running two monitors also one samsung curved 27" 60hz and one samsung gaming curved 24" 120 hz windows 10 is os got 2 harddrives which can get info on them also once i reboot
Oh shoot link to the ram Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit - Black (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16) (amazon.com)

pilotsh

Distinguished
May 1, 2014
Thanks for specifying the memory. Also need your motherboard, bios version, and cpu as well to start trouble shooting. And confirm you can actually enter the bios. If so, it is not saving the ram speed or you cannot select the speed?

TRENDING THREADS