[SOLVED] Ram not overclocking

Jan 5, 2021
Hi
My Mobo is MSI a320m pro vd/s
After I update my bios to the compatible bios in MSI page for Ryzen 3 3100 the ram overclocking or A-XMP doesn't work pls help
Ram is 8×2= 16 GB ddr4 with 3000mhz Corsair vengeance lpx CL 16-20-20-36

Solution
If you look at the memory support list for that motherboard, for ALL CPU types, you will see that in the column labeled "supported speed", regardless of the ACTUAL speed of the memory kit, there are no listings for ANY 3000mhz memory kit that has been validated on that motherboard. Try enabling the A-XMP profile and then MANUALLY set the memory speed to 2933mhz.
If you look at the memory support list for that motherboard, for ALL CPU types, you will see that in the column labeled "supported speed", regardless of the ACTUAL speed of the memory kit, there are no listings for ANY 3000mhz memory kit that has been validated on that motherboard. Try enabling the A-XMP profile and then MANUALLY set the memory speed to 2933mhz.

Reactions: Tamy1004
Solution
Jan 5, 2021
I will try

TRENDING THREADS