Question RAM Not Working and Crashing Programs?

avrona

Reputable
Feb 11, 2019
Hey so it appears that I'm having some issues with my RAM or something. Games keep crashing and usually take Chrome with it, and whenever Chrome goes I get the message you get when it runs out of RAM, and today when a game crashed I also got an error message for it for the first time, and it said it was an error with a memory location. I've ran memtest and it returned no errors. I've tried using only one stick and that didn't stop the crashes. I then swapped in the other stick, and not only did it remove all my graphical drivers for some reason, once I reinstalled them the crashes continued. While I tried with only one stick for, the second time, when it removed my drivers and after I restored them, I got my first BSOD while I was suffering from these issues, with the message "memory_management". Any ideas then?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
It will be in the root directory (C:) or something like C:minidump if they are set up.

If you need to set them up: https://mywindowshub.com/how-to-configure-windows-10-to-create-dump-files-on-bsod/

I can't find the motherboard page for your MB anymore on ASUS...
Never heard of EUDAR RAM either...

Have you tried one module but in different slots and then same again with the other module?
Do you have latest BIOS installed?