Myd

Reputable
Apr 15, 2017
Hello
i've a couple of questions and i think this is the best section to post this.
I've been overclocking my ram, it's a AX4U2400W4G16-DWZ kit, from 2133 to 3200Mhz. I've ran several tests in memtest64 and Ryzen DRAM Calculator 1.7.3 a total of more less 4 hours in each with 0 errors (althought sometimes they stop because "it cant allocate RAM", again with 0 errors), i've gamed a lot with a noticeable perfomance increment, NO bsod, NO file corruption everything seems fine, i'm sitting at 1.39V with 16-16-16-36
However i noticed someting weird when running userbenchmark, i've got a SX8200 pro, wich has always ran with a good performance, above expectaions and such (i guess i won the lottery there) however after overclocking the performance is way above out of charts like literally, this makes me belive that the ram voltage is messing somehow with the nvme, overclocking it as well? i don't think this is possible yet i don't understand how the nvme can be off the charts wich such a little RAM performance increase, again i've got 0 issues with both ram and nvme but i dont want it to fry .

My sistem specs:
-TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)
-RYZEN 3600 with PBO enabled
-AX4U2400W4G16-DWZ 2x8gb XMP 2400mhz oced to 3200
-CoolerMaster G650M
-SX8200 PRO

Could anyone confirm if it's impossible for the RAM voltage to mess with the NVME and if the ram oc is ok

Solution
Hello
I've been overclocking my ram, it's a AX4U2400W4G16-DWZ kit, from 2133 to 3200Mhz. I've ran several tests in memtest64 and Ryzen DRAM Calculator 1.7.3 a total of more less 4 hours in each with 0 errors (althought sometimes they stop because "it cant allocate RAM", again with 0 errors), i've gamed a lot with a noticeable perfomance increment, NO bsod, NO file corruption everything seems fine, i'm sitting at 1.39V with 16-16-16-36
However i noticed someting weird when running userbenchmark, i've got a SX8200 pro, wich has always ran with a good performance, above expectaions and such (i guess i won the lottery there) however after overclocking the...
Hello
However i noticed someting weird when running userbenchmark, i've got a SX8200 pro, wich has always ran with a good performance, above expectaions and such (i guess i won the lottery there) however after overclocking the performance is way above out of charts like literally, this makes me belive that the ram voltage is messing somehow with the nvme, overclocking it as well? i don't think this is possible yet i don't understand how the nvme can be off the charts wich such a little RAM performance increase, again i've got 0 issues with both ram and nvme but i dont want it to fry .

My sistem specs:
-TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)
-RYZEN 3600 with PBO enabled
-AX4U2400W4G16-DWZ 2x8gb XMP 2400mhz oced to 3200
-CoolerMaster G650M
-SX8200 PRO

Could anyone confirm if it's impossible for the RAM voltage to mess with the NVME and if the ram oc is ok
Not in my experience, voltage certainly not. Only slight increase of NVME soeed due to faster RAM caching. Besides, Userbenchmark is notoriously bad when it comes to comparing results.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS