Question Ram OC stopped working for some reason

Dec 3, 2021
Leme just post my rig first.
Rig:
Mobo gigabyte b450 gaming x
Ryzen 5 2600
Gtx 1660 super 6GB Vram
PSU Seasonic FOCUS GX-750 G+
16 GB (8x2 and on proper slots) 3200mhz (had it OCd at 2933mhz, max for my cpu to handle)
__

So i have my rig (except for psu ) for about a year and 4 months now, and I started having performance problems.
i decided it was time to update my drivers for the bios. it was 4 versions off so I downloaded the latest one and installed it.
After that i noticed that all the configs on the bios were gone ( i had a saved profile), so i booted the profile and heard the computer restart 3 times and booting up.
I thought it was normal for the first time, but, only cpu clockage was OCd and the ram was 2133mhz (default for my system for some reason). i tried searching up for every solution even going back to that older version but nothing worked.
my performance is worst than ever so im seeking help in this forum.

Hope anyone can help THANKS!!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you working with at the time of writing? How old is the PSU in your build? What OS are you working with at the time of writing? Avoid going to an older version of BIOS since most times they can and will brick your motherboard.

Dec 3, 2021
Hi, First thanks for replying my mobo version curently is F61 , the PSU has 3 Months. Im running win 10 latest version (idk what's the actual version). e feel my computar slower than ever. and now on my task manager this apears wtf.

Screenshot_2021-12-04_150417.png

Dec 3, 2021
Update: Apparently my motherboard rejects one of my dims if they're in the 2nd or 4th slot, so i have swaped it with the 1st an 3rd and ist working now
Do you think i should change motherboard?