Jul 15, 2019
I'm pretty sure these components are compatible, but i'd love to hear a second opinion mostly for the RAM.
Mobo: Asus ROG STRIX B450-F
RAM: HyperX Predator 2x8 GB 3200Mhz
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Asus RX 580 4GB Nitro+
PSU: Corsair VS650

Solution
Yes, Kingston makes most compatible RAM for AMD. I had it running in this MB and it run great at 3200MHz and even managed to lower Cl to 12.
I'm pretty sure these components are compatible, but i'd love to hear a second opinion mostly for the RAM.
Mobo: Asus ROG STRIX B450-F
RAM: HyperX Predator 2x8 GB 3200Mhz
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Asus RX 580 4GB Nitro+
PSU: Corsair VS650
A better PSU is a necessity for you, Corsair VS series is horrible quality(and by horrible I mean can-damage-other-parts horrible). A Corsair CX550 would be a better choice for probably not too much more money, and 550 W is enough for this system. If you have the budget for a high quality power supply, a Seasonic Focus Plus Gold or Corsair TX is much better quality.

Jul 15, 2019
A better PSU is a necessity for you, Corsair VS series is horrible quality(and by horrible I mean can-damage-other-parts horrible). A Corsair CX550 would be a better choice for probably not too much more money, and 550 W is enough for this system. If you have the budget for a high quality power supply, a Seasonic Focus Plus Gold or Corsair TX is much better quality.
I had that PSU for a year and had zero problems. My previous was thousands times worse (a Vultech) and it didn't damage anything except itself after a few years.
Honestly this hate towards the VS series seems like an exaggeration.

I had that PSU for a year and had zero problems. My previous was thousands times worse (a Vultech) and it didn't damage anything except itself after a few years.
Honestly this hate towards the VS series seems like an exaggeration.
There's a little saying that goes about these threads when it comes to poor quality PSU's - just because someone else got away with overspeeding on the highway, doesn't mean you should try it too. It doesn't apply perfectly to this situation, but the essence of it is still valid here - just because you got away with using a poor quality PSU in the past, does not mean you should continue using it in the future. The VS units are almost unanimously 'hated' because of their poor quality internal components - and don't take my word for it, ask literally any person on this forum who knows about PSU's, and you'll get the same reply - they'd much rather not buy a PSU and save until they can afford a better one than buy a VS unit. This is not an exaggeration, it's the truth - poor quality PSU's might not instantly kill your components, but they definitely degrade them over time due to bad power delivery, and they WILL kill your components given enough time. And considering the level of system you're planning to build, that time will definitely be shorter than the useful lifetime of your components. If you're relying on some random guy on YouTube telling you that it's fine to use a VS550, then think again.

Unfortunately, when choosing PSU's, you have to be pessimistic, because the ratings and advertising that's done for PSU's is 'best case scenario', and companies WILL cut corners wherever possible on cheaper units, and those cut corners make the worst or even normal case scenario pretty bad.

If this does not convince you, unfortunately you did not come here genuinely looking for advice, since you seem already set on your choices, and I can only tell you to enjoy the PC as long as it lasts.

Ok then, i'll follow your advice, no more VS, thank you. Bu~t can i trust Corsair at all at this point?
Yes, you can, their new CX non-M series is good quality for the price, the CX M-series is also good but not as good as the newer 2017 CX non-M models. Look for a gray and black label on the CX units - there are also green and white CX units which are old, poor quality PSU's. Of course, Corsair also has excellent high-end units, it's just the older CX and the VS series power supplies that are trash - as with almost any PSU company, the really cheap units are usually not good for running any system other than basic office systems with an i3 and no graphics cards.