Ram or Graphics card?

Vinz Patrick

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015
i'm trying to upgrade my PC but i can only do one upgrade because of my budget, I don't know if i should add more ram or get a better graphics card. my current GPU is a geforce GT 730 and my ram is currently 4GB i live in the Philippines so it's really hard to upgrade, the GPU that i found i want for now is a GeForce GTX 750 Palit StormX 2GB Edition. so i have no idea what to upgrade Ram or the Graphics card.

Solution
That's a tuff one the video card will give you better gaming performance but if your running out of memory then that really don't matter.
If you have a 64 bit operating system I would probably do the memory first and suffer through lower game settings a while longer then try to upgrade the video card next time.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
That's a tuff one the video card will give you better gaming performance but if your running out of memory then that really don't matter.
If you have a 64 bit operating system I would probably do the memory first and suffer through lower game settings a while longer then try to upgrade the video card next time.

Solution

Vinz Patrick

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015

i basically tried a game and watched as the memory went to 90% so i guess that means ram huh?

TRENDING THREADS