[SOLVED] Ram overclock on Gigabyte GA-A320M-H motherboard

Aug 7, 2020
Hi i have this mobo from gigabyte with the a320m chipset, ryzen 3200g and crucail 2666 ram, I've done a little research and i found out that faster ram speed on a ryzen APU is a go to. But i ended up in this mobo coz i found it cheap in a bundle. So i was wondering if i can overclock it up to 3200mhz with the stock cooler.

I really appreciate your help and I'm open to suggestions. And also can you suggest me a gpu for when i upgrade in the future. I'm from the philippines, and stocks here are very limited and prices are so high.

Thanks guys!

Solution
Hi i have this mobo from gigabyte with the a320m chipset, ryzen 3200g and crucail 2666 ram, I've done a little research and i found out that faster ram speed on a ryzen APU is a go to. But i ended up in this mobo coz i found it cheap in a bundle. So i was wondering if i can overclock it up to 3200mhz with the stock cooler.

I really appreciate your help and I'm open to suggestions. And also can you suggest me a gpu for when i upgrade in the future. I'm from the philippines, and stocks here are very limited and prices are so high.

Thanks guys!
You will have to try it yourself, see if this can help:

Thanks guys!
You will have to try it yourself, see if this can help:

Reactions: Ñigs02
Solution