[SOLVED] RAM Overclock

johanzy

Prominent
Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys! I'm currently using these components:
CPU: Intel Core i7-7770 @ 3.60GHz 4.20GHz
MOTHERBOARD: ASUS H110M-A/M.2
RAM: 2x8GB DDR4 2400MHz Team Delta White

And I'm wondering what DRAM Frequency should I set on? (My XMP is On)
At "Auto" it says that I'm using 2133mhz... Also, the RGB lightings on the dual RAM's aren't synced.
So what I want to know is what DRAM Frequency should I set on and how to fix that RGB sync?

Solution
Your motherboard ONLY supports 2133mhz memory speeds. So there is no way to increase the memory speed as overclocking of the CPU or memory cannot be done on that chipset in any way that would allow that. As for the lighting, make sure you have the latest motherboard BIOS, make sure any required drivers for the memory lighting or applications to control it are up to date. Aside from that, the fact is that almost every memory module and brand that has LED lighting has some kind of issue when paired with certain other hardware. I haven't seen any of them that just worked "right" with certain boards or controllers. The Team memory forums would be a lot more likely to offer you more direct answers on problems with lighting on Team memory...
Your motherboard ONLY supports 2133mhz memory speeds. So there is no way to increase the memory speed as overclocking of the CPU or memory cannot be done on that chipset in any way that would allow that. As for the lighting, make sure you have the latest motherboard BIOS, make sure any required drivers for the memory lighting or applications to control it are up to date. Aside from that, the fact is that almost every memory module and brand that has LED lighting has some kind of issue when paired with certain other hardware. I haven't seen any of them that just worked "right" with certain boards or controllers. The Team memory forums would be a lot more likely to offer you more direct answers on problems with lighting on Team memory modules.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS