MTB: Asus rog strix x570 - f gaming

I tried manual overclock,
Timings: 16-19-19-39
Mhz: 3600
DDRAM Voltage: 1.35000
My bios version is from 29.5.2019
Is it gonna work if I update bios?

Solution
Could be that your memory controller is a potato. Try adding some more SoC voltage. Keep in mind that AMD's spec for that CPU is only 3200MT/s, so this is a bit of an overclock even though a lot of Ryzens can indeed stabilize 3600MT/s. Also it's less likely to work at that speed if those are dual rank dimms, which being 32GB they probably are.
Could be that your memory controller is a potato. Try adding some more SoC voltage. Keep in mind that AMD's spec for that CPU is only 3200MT/s, so this is a bit of an overclock even though a lot of Ryzens can indeed stabilize 3600MT/s. Also it's less likely to work at that speed if those are dual rank dimms, which being 32GB they probably are.

Solution

Dayummm

Commendable
Apr 22, 2020
So I changed SoC Voltage from 1.025 to 1.05 and it seems working just fine. Is it safe to have that value? Arent there any dangers? Wont it shorten lifetime or something? :D If so, I will just manually set some stable 3200mhz

So I changed SoC Voltage from 1.025 to 1.05 and it seems working just fine. Is it safe to have that value? Arent there any dangers? Wont it shorten lifetime or something? :D If so, I will just manually set some stable 3200mhz

You could ask 100 experts and get 100 answers about what voltage is "safe". I'll just say you are are already running frequency out of spec, but I've rarely broken anything overclocking unless it was extreme, and .025v is like margin of error it's so small I wouldn't even worry. I personally would be ok with pumping 1.35v into a the SoC and that probably freaks out a lot of people here but I've been overclocking since before most of the people on this forum were sperm. If I was you I'd see how high you can go because there's Ryzen owners running 3800MT/s if your memory controller can handle it. It helps with the infinity fabric since that's also locked to that frequency (1900MHz FCLOCK). Then work on timings. Typically you can go tighter than what your kit is rated. Check out 1USMUS Ryzen DRAM calculator for a rough estimate of what your kit can do.

Oh and I like to check RAM OC stability with AIDA64 Extreme. Use Tools>stability test, and set Cache and Memory (nothing else checked). If it's unstable it usually turns red or freezes or restarts within like the first 30 minutes. If it can survive for a couple hours then you can bet it is stable enough for workstation usage. Unstable RAM can eventually corrupt your OS, so be sure to check it.