[SOLVED] Ram problem hyper x predator 2x8gb 3200

Mar 24, 2021
Hello guys I have problem here hope you could help me ....
I have MB x370a and duel ram 2x8 Hyper x predator other components thank god they are okay..
Now when I boot I got a black screen the I tried different ram the 4 slots are okay but my rams are the problem they boot sometime and sometimes noI tried to clean them with alcoholic and clean it softly vertically and nothing went the same .....

Solution
I have MB x370a and duel ram 2x8 Hyper x predator other components thank god they are okay..
Now when I boot I got a black screen the I tried different ram the 4 slots are okay but my rams are the problem they boot sometime and sometimes noI tried to clean them with alcoholic and clean it softly vertically and nothing went the same .....
Have you tried you do a CMOS reset? (remove the little battery from your motherboard, wait a few mins and plug it back in)
Have you tried you do a CMOS reset? (remove the little battery from your motherboard, wait a few mins and plug it back in)

Reactions: mohamedlolx0
Solution

TRENDING THREADS