Question RAM PROBLEM

Dec 20, 2020
Hello, i opened my pc to clean it a bit from the dust i opened the unplugged the rams and i pluged them in again but when i open my pc everithing works, my mouse, my keyboard, the fans the GPH card but it does this beep beep sound i looked it up and it said if it beeps twice its the ram i tried different RAMs but everytime it kept beeping twice i dont know what to do please help im panicking that i can not open my pc anymore

VeliEST420

Reputable
Jun 22, 2017
you prob got it working already but start with putting only 1 stick in, if one doesn't work try your other ones, test all slots until it boots, its prob issue with ram speeds and bios reading it wrong. when it boots set the speeds to default. good luck

Reactions: Ahmet resul
Dec 20, 2020
you prob got it working already but start with putting only 1 stick in, if one doesn't work try your other ones, test all slots until it boots, its prob issue with ram speeds and bios reading it wrong. when it boots set the speeds to default. good luck
Thank u i tried the hole day yesterday and the very last RAM stick worked my luck is
-69 bruh lol but again thx