RAM Problems with AM4 Motherboard

Passaciarz

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
Hello, my problem is that whenever I run my RAM on stock speeds (2666MHz) it gives me MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD most of the times I use my computer but when I turn down to 2400MHz on my RAM it doesn't do it anymore and I seem to get some FPS drops from time to time which is annoying me since at the start it wasn't doing so. There are no problems when running only 2 sticks at stock speeds, either set.

My Setup:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @Stock
Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming
RAM: 4x4GB HyperX Fury 2666MHz (HX426C15FBK2/8)

The ram you listed HyperX Fury 2666MHz (HX426C15FBK2/8) is a 2 x 4gb kit.
You are using a mismatched ram kit.
That is not supported.

Ram is sold in kits for a reason.
A motherboard must manage all the ram using the same specs of voltage, cas and speed.
The internal workings are designed for the capacity of the kit.
Ram from the same vendor and part number can be made up of differing manufacturing components over time.
Some motherboards, can be very sensitive to this.
This is more difficult when more sticks are involved.
That is why ram vendors will NOT support ram that is not bought in one kit.
It is safer to get what you need in one kit.
But, it is a bit more expensive because of the added matching of all the sticks to insure compatibility.

The best I can suggest is to increase the ram voltage in the bios.
Sometimes that will work.

Passaciarz

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016

I thought that will be fine if I use two kits that are basically the same since in my previous setup I have done the same thing and everything was working perfectly, also bumped it up to 1.36V.

Passaciarz

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016

Done what you have said and after 4-5 minutes of computer working I've got IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS BSOD error, then changed voltage of RAM to 1.36V

Passaciarz

Commendable
Aug 10, 2016
Just to clarify, I've been trying all Voltages before and 1.36V seems to not give me any BSOD's but on the other hand games just crash after short period of playing.

I think your only choice is to sell the two kits you bought and buy a single 2 x 8gb kit that is documented compatible.

I suppose you could open an incident on the Kingston forum, but I would not think they could help.