Question Ram recognition problem on Asrock B75 pro3-m

Mar 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
I have a problem which I have been trying to solve for a month but without any success. I have read several discussions on similar issues, but none of them have helped me.
I have a PC assembled about 6 years ago, including:
  • Motherboard: AsRock B75 Pro3-M
  • CPU: i5 3340
  • GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X 2 GB
  • Kingston Hyperx 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600 KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX DIMM RAM

Until a few months ago I had this configuration with a total of 8 GB of RAM.
I wanted to buy the same RAM kit, so as to get to 16GB and not have compatibility problems because all are the same.
All right, all 16 GB worked, read both in the BIOS and on Windows 10.
A month ago, I have cleaned my PC from dust, formatted Win 10 and from that moment it only reads me 8 GB of RAM.
I unplugged only RAM, GPU and CPU cooler to clean it better.
On the BIOS it detects all 4 banks, but uses only two, A2 andB2. I have tried each bank one by one and it detects it correctly. Even two together, A1 - B1 and A2 - B2. But as soon as I put two sticks in channel A or B, the first (A1 or B1) was automatically disabled.
Example:
A1 Detected but not read
A2 Detected and read
B1 Detected and read
B2 Empty (really empty).
As soon as I also enter the fourth, only A2 and B2 count me again, although noting all 4. So, A1 and B1 works perfectly if there isn't sticks on A2 or B2.
Obviously CPU-Z detects 16GB without any difference in frequencies between them and anything else. Perfectly the same.
Obviously already tried to update the BIOS (I kept the 1.80, I put the 2.00 beta but the most updated, and now put the 1.90 version, officially the last), to reset the CMOS both via jumper and removing the battery. Nothing.
I also tried to manually set the memory limit on msconfig, but it automatically sets the value 8192 as soon as I give the ok.
I tried to reseat CPU clean all contacts, decrease CPU cooler and socket pressure, see if I have bent pins. It's perfect.
There are some pics, maybe can help you to understand the situation better: View: https://imgur.com/a/FuhsJGB

I can understand if they had been immediately incompatible, but I can't understand why before works and not now? Motherboard gone? Memory control in the CPU?
I thank anyone who will give me an hand and I apologize for the ethernal post
(Sorry for bad English, I used Google to help me with translate)

Memory manufacturers don't guarantee multiple kits to work together.

Your story seems to indicate another of the cleaning PC stories, now it is broken. You can do a search on Google for others who have the same problem. There are many of the same stories.

Mar 23, 2020
Memory manufacturers don't guarantee multiple kits to work together.

Your story seems to indicate another of the cleaning PC stories, now it is broken. You can do a search on Google for others who have the same problem. There are many of the same stories.
There aren't damage parts. All work perfectly.
Ok, don't guarantee multiple kits to work together. So, why they worked fine? I didn't change anything.